Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

Love it! or maybe a can of spray paint may "accidentally' go off onto the
tag.

Once in Las Vegas, I was gassing up my car. A guy pulled in with two or
three vehicles on one of those ramp trucks that is either a reposessor or a
transport. His boom box was booming, and booming racist angry filthy spew.
He got out, and started to go in, leaving the boom box running. He took a
few steps, and turned back and reached through the window and turned it off.

"Thank you," I said. He turned back and turned on the boom box again, gave
me a dirty look, and headed inside. I was putting on the gas cap, having
filled up. I was done.

He was on the outside of the island with several cars including mine
blocking his view. I emptied a rather large can of pepper spray into his
opened vehicle window and left. He had California plates, so imagine he
either was delayed getting back to Cal, or drove with the windows open.

Steve