Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

(snip)
Why are people such jerks? If I had bumped your car I would have been
very concerned and very apologetic. The problem I run into is people
who scream obscenities at me when I try to apologize for bumping into
them in line or some such. I don't have a backup alarm on my trousers
and I'll have people get right up behind me in a queue and I can hit
them in the face with my elbow if I'm not careful. I have to be very
careful when turning around or stepping back because I could knock a
little person to the floor. The bad part, is some of them think it was
done on purpose. :-(

TDD

Ooh- BTDT. Standing around talking to several guys in the next cubicle
eggcrate over from mine, having a spirited discussion about something or
other. The young lady that sits in the next cube of my eggcrate quietly
walks in to where we all are, to raid the candy dish there, and walks
right into the back of my hand as I am gesturing. Catches her right in
the mouth. The guys all laughed and gave me grief for a week about
'workplace violence'. I, of course, felt horrible about it, and
apologize profusely, because she is one of the few people in the place
that actually acts nice to me. Thankfully no permanent damage to her,
and she SAID she wasn't mad about it. Said she had several brothers
growing up, and was used to stuff like that.

--
aem sends...