Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:07:30 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

An old towel applied to the windshield with some water, or over the door
seams, and allowed to sit works well, too. Or just a squirt of water into
the keyholes ....................... SuperGlue works good for that, too,
but that's a bit of overkill. That's usually reserved for the unfaithful,
or those who visit them. Better if the car is unlocked, and you can get to
the ignition ................

Years ago I was a Keeper of the Kept. We stopped issuing toothpicks,
The human critters would jam locks by breaking them off in the key
way.

I never actually did this, but just heard about it from a friend who heard
it from his cousin's hairdresser's gardener.

Dried toothpaste in the key way...