Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

On 2/9/2011 7:07 PM, Lisa BB. wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

On 2/8/2011 9:56 PM, Evan wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:29 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 2/8/2011 2:53 PM, RicodJour wrote:

On Feb 8, 2:44 pm, wrote:
Captured on home surveillance camera.

The Crime, The Revenge and The Reaction:

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkAJ-CQvkwA

Pretty funny! Do you think she knew it was the shovel's owner that
did it? Maybe we should look for her video on YouTube - Avenging
the Revenge!

I had a problem at one time with people parking across my driveway
and blocking the front of my business. My cop friend told me it
would be a crime for me to damage the vehicles in any way including
flattening the tires. I told him I would think of something and I
did. I started covering their tags with duct tape and I imagine
quite a few wound up face down on the pavement with cops pointing
guns at them. I told my cop friend what I had done and after
laughing himself silly, told me that a traffic ticket for an
obscured tag was quite expensive. So whenever anyone pulled up to my
place and asked if it was OK to park there I said it would cost them
a minimum of $300.00. :-)

TDD

Ah, you are one of those guys...

I have a few ways of fixing people like you once and for
all that cost a couple of thousand a pop...

So rather than deal with the issue legally, by complaining
to the proper government agency and petitioning for
"NO PARKING ANYTIME" signs being posted in front
of your driveway, you tamper with someone else's vehicle
which is contrary to the advice your wise cop friend gave
you...

You wouldn't like my kind of medicine... Because what
goes around comes around... :-O

~~ Evan

Oh you poor misinformed fellow. I did complain to the proper
authorities and because ALL of the people in charge are those
dastardly Affirmative Action morons, nothing was done by any
city official. I think you missed the part where I did absolutely
no damage to anyone's vehicle. Duck tape peals right off a tag
without causing any damage. Another thing you are clueless about
is the type of person who would block my drive despite the "NO
PARKING" signs and the fact that those wonderful innocents would
look right at the "NO TRESPASSING" signs and ignore them too.
When I politely informed them that they were blocking my drive,
those angelic drivers would spew a whole litany of foul and racist
epithets in my direction. It's amazing the number of curse words
a Negro female can scream per second. :-)

TDD

I was parked at the curb. A stupid old woman pulled up and hit my rear
bumper. I was leaning into the car to pick up items and when she hit, then
I hit my head. I tried to talk to her and she claimed "i only tapped it a
little bit." I waited for her to go inside and I removed one of her wiper
blades and tossed it in the trash. I was so angry because of bumping my
head and she wouldn't own up to it and apologize. I'd love to see what
happened when it rained. I took the driver's blade.

Why are people such jerks? If I had bumped your car I would have been
very concerned and very apologetic. The problem I run into is people
who scream obscenities at me when I try to apologize for bumping into
them in line or some such. I don't have a backup alarm on my trousers
and I'll have people get right up behind me in a queue and I can hit
them in the face with my elbow if I'm not careful. I have to be very
careful when turning around or stepping back because I could knock a
little person to the floor. The bad part, is some of them think it was
done on purpose. :-(

TDD