Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_7_] G. Morgan[_7_] is offline

Default New Grainger catalog

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

?
"G. Morgan" wrote in message
news
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

As for web access, McMaster is far superior than Grainger and gets 99% of
our orders for that reason.

Are they cheaper than Grainger?

About the same price. Never found enough of a difference to do a lot of
comparison shopping between them, but on big items, I can get a discount
from Grainger if I call and ask. My time cost money also. Not long ago I
was looking for a particular solenoid valve. After 15 minutes on Grainger
web site, I found more stuff to hunt through. In two minutes I found what I
wanted on McMaster and placed the order. Next day delivery 99.9% of the
time.

Thanks.