Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Am I missing something???

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:55:53 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 21:55:48 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:11:29 -0800, "Edward Hennessey"
wrote:

But if you do have a lot of surplus but nifty hardware around the
shop you
may want to jump on steampunk architectu

http://www.scoutingny.com/?p=3534

I wouldn't call that steampunk, but it's quoite soitenly metal.

Great signage that isn't subject to signage regulation. I like it.

LJ:

Yeah, cool. SOMEONE has more patience than necessary.

LJ:

That last line is a gem. You are in the notebook.

Mille gracie. "The notebook"?

I am picturing you humorously picturing Mona Lisa.

How did you know that I tried lifting her skirt? Durned sticky paint,
I swear. Then I found out it might have been a self-portrait and
thanked the paint.

This reminds me of the time we were facing an undeciphered
mechanical problem. I say, "Let's think about this a little bit
first."
My companero, with the demon of antsy frustration hard on him,
says "Look, this ain't the time for anybody with ******** ideas."

After a good laugh, it was time.

Ayup.

I say the same thing when I see intricate, pierced scrollsaw work
(this is a really mild form of what I speak)
http://www.scrollsawartist.com/updates/TR087.png
Crikey, I wanted a box, not a holey mess.

A perfect misuse of a heater grate....

Indeed. g

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.