Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On 2/7/2011 8:57 PM, RogerN wrote:
"Steve wrote in message

Report Card on Obama's First Two Years
By K.E. Campbell
Two years ago today, Barack Obama was inaugurated as president of the
United States. Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

Numbers don't lie, and here are the data on the impact he has had on the
lives of Americans:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._first_tw.html

The company I work for is global with plants in Russia, Romania, Germany,
Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, ...all over the world. The amount of work I
get in overtime is proportional to the economy of the USA. The last year of
Bush, I made $70k, the 1st year of Obama, I made $62K, the 2nd year of Obama
I made $66K, I made more last year than the year before, but I'm still not
making what I made the last year of Bush. And my earnings are right in line
with the statistics, the economy is better than 2009 but still not as good
as 2008. For those paying attention, the economic nosedive happened the
same time Obama pulled ahead in the polls, our plants overtime and projects
halted the day after the election that Obama won. Just a coincidence I'm
sure, yeah right!

Hmmm... Try this, the economy started to tank, and people compared the
reactions of Obama and McCain, and decided correctly that the only one
who had a chance of pulling the country out was Obama. McCain was doing
a complete OSRIC, do you recall him suspending his campaign? That is
why the polls and the crisis corresponded.

By the way, the people were right, and the economy is recovering. If
the party of no doesn't tank it with premature cutbacks.