Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On Feb 9, 1:42*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:13:02 -0600, Ignoramus31358

On 2011-02-07, Steve W. wrote:

Report Card on Obama's First Two Years
By K.E. Campbell
Two years ago today, Barack Obama was inaugurated as president of the
United States. *Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

Numbers don't lie, and here are the data on the impact he has had on the
lives of Americans:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...bamas_first_tw....

The "hope and change" is working great for me.

I am far better off now than I was two year ago.

What, specifically, has Obama done that has made you better off?

My 27 yo son was laid off of his job in construction in ~ 2007 where he had
been employed for nearly a decade building apartment buildings in the US for
a Canadian "Investment firm"...

Eventually, he was unable to keep up with Cobra insurance premiums and so he
had to drop his ( as well as my grandkid's ) health insurance after an 18
months time period finally elapsed.

Fast forward 7 months where he again became against all odds employed
working for a paving company that was fixing the deteriorated interstate
road systems in our region.

All a Sudden * No big surprise

My 4 yo grand daughter gets excluded because of "pre existing conditions"
same carrier even

**** them **** all of you inthe insurance industry and **** all of you tha
SUPPORT THEIR BULL**** PROFIT CLAims we ****ing work all of our life and
next thing we know we are getting ****ed on and my grand daughter with
leukemia gets the shaft and my son goes entirely bankrupt.

He has already lost everything and is now
almost two decades late in even starting a retirement account

Your son's employment at the pavement company was a direct result of
the Obama injection of Government spending for economic
stimulus...something the Republicans were and are still against.

It is a well known fact that the infrastructure of the United States
is in dire need of repair.

I wish your son and his family the best in the future.

TMT