Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Dishwasher TSP

On Feb 9, 9:43*am, " wrote:
On Feb 9, 8:49*am, Pavel314 wrote:

A while back I posted my problem with the dishwasher and received many
good tips. Thank you all. My wife especially wanted me to thank those
who suggested adding TSP to the new "imprived" dishwashing detergent.
Half a tablespoon works wonders.

By strange coincidence, the cover story of the January 31 issue of the
"Weekly Standard" was "Why Your Dishwasher Doesn't Work Anymore."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...-greens_536862....

Paul

well this explains why my dishwasher hasnt been working well for a
long time. i am using 3 times the detergent, upped the water heaters
temperature, and will be buying some TSP from the hardware store
today......

thanks for the heads up.

i will run a couple empty loads rich in tsp since i noticed the inside
of the machine is dirty gritty.....

If you want to clean the machine, just pour in a bottle of vinegar and
run an empty cycle, another tip in response to my earlier poblem. My
wife did that and it worked great. You can also find stuff at the
store to clean it out.

Paul