Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On Feb 9, 1:54*am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Highly opinionated people like you, who know everything

**** off asshole

I just know that since nearly 38% of Americans pay zero federal taxes that
you are probably one of them--since after reading your numerous postings
over the many years that in all probability you belong in that category.

about people you've never met. Seldom listen to reason, in

I've met you. I've listened enough.

any case. I think the pure absurdity of what you've written
is really clear, from here. Any person in the USA who buys
and sells, earns and spends money, pays taxes. The taxes are

You didnt pay a dime towards federal stimulus funding, because you don't
earn enough.

In all likelyhood, you had quite a bit of earnings that you failed to
report.

And I HATE tax dodgers--especially those who continually bitch about how
"their" Imaginary tax dollars *were spent.

built into the price of what a person purchases. You are so
myopic.

If you filed at all, then it was in order to get the earned income credit
which more than offsets your 4% New York State sales tax

As to stimulus money, I know of no where in the Constitution
that the Fed has been given the power to regulate or
stimulate the economy. Certainly *not by taxing working

You dumb **** the constitution only spells out a very small handful of areas
where congress is specifically restricted. ( Obviously the founding were
seriously lacking in chrystal balls that day )...but I digress..

The point being, congress ultimately is basically free to enact any law as
it sees fit.

And should a challenge come up that claims congress has overstepped and the
supreme court makes a decision ?

Tough ****.

The reality is congress STILL trumps in the end.

Actually Congress is limited to what the Constitution says is within
Federal powers. Everything else is designated as belonging to the
States and the People.

And Congress does not trump in the end. The last election shows that
the people still have the last word.

Dan