Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:34:46 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Y'know, I truly thought he'd -given- that book to me. What a complete
and utter cluster**** THAT was...

I got you two switched.
I sent the book to Ed and he forwarded it to you.
Ah. Senior moment.

The book cluster**** I was referring to was _Ricochet_.
He had me forward it to Wes.

I originally borrowed _Influence_ from the local library but it (the
library) wasn't there the next time I wanted to consult it (the book),
so I bought my own copy a few years ago. See below.

Hardly matters.
Keep it.

The Library is Closed.

Right. But I have a receipt from eBay dated 9/30/2008 which says my
copy was not your copy. It matters to me, damnit.

Influence-The Psychology 0f Persuasion by r.b. Cialdini
Sale price: $3.00
Estimated delivery: Varies (USPS delivers within 2-9 days after
seller ships item)
Shipping & Handling:
US Postal Service Media Mail $3.50
Seller:
al_roadwalker [contact seller]
Seller Information:
maurice alexander
clayton, WI 5400

I don't "forget" to return loaned books and I don't want you (or the
others here) to think I do. Too bad all this didn't happen via email.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.