Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:13:02 -0600, Ignoramus31358

On 2011-02-07, Steve W. wrote:

Report Card on Obama's First Two Years
By K.E. Campbell
Two years ago today, Barack Obama was inaugurated as president of the
United States. Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

Numbers don't lie, and here are the data on the impact he has had on the
lives of Americans:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._first_tw.html

The "hope and change" is working great for me.

I am far better off now than I was two year ago.

What, specifically, has Obama done that has made you better off?

My 27 yo son was laid off of his job in construction in ~ 2007 where he had
been employed for nearly a decade building apartment buildings in the US for
a Canadian "Investment firm"...

Eventually, he was unable to keep up with Cobra insurance premiums and so he
had to drop his ( as well as my grandkid's ) health insurance after an 18
months time period finally elapsed.

Fast forward 7 months where he again became against all odds employed
working for a paving company that was fixing the deteriorated interstate
road systems in our region.

All a Sudden No big surprise

My 4 yo grand daughter gets excluded because of "pre existing conditions"
same carrier even

**** them **** all of you inthe insurance industry and **** all of you tha
SUPPORT THEIR BULL**** PROFIT CLAims we ****ing work all of our life and
next thing we know we are getting ****ed on and my grand daughter with
leukemia gets the shaft and my son goes entirely bankrupt.

He has already lost everything and is now
almost two decades late in even starting a retirement account