Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

wrote in message
On Feb 8, 10:58 am, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

According to the evalution
for taxes the land has gone down in value by 87k$ from 2010 to 2011.
That time period is all on OBama's watch.

Bush caused 9/11

Happened on his watch....

So you are saying that Bush was responsible for what the terrorists
did in the year 2001 and that affected the real estate market in 2011?

I know some people want to blame everything on Bush, but ...........

What I'm saying is that your claiming that Obama's presidency is somehow
resonsible for the decline in your property values has pretty much the
validity as does someone claiming that Bush is to blame for the terrorist
acts of 9/11

I know some people want to blame everything on Bush, but ...........

Indeed.

And...SOME people want to blame everything on Obama

...but..

--pray tell us what his administration woulda coulda shoulda done
differently in order prop up YOUR ****ing grotesquely inflated property
valuation ?

Housing prices went through the roof....for nearly 2 decades...

Did you REALLY expect that trend to continue indefinately ?

Lotsa folks made a killing...

Too bad that you waited so long--probly should have sold out while the
getting was still good--but good luck blaming Obama for your lack of market
timing on this one....especially since IIRC you almost always eventually
come out as saying that government should basically let the market decide