Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Electronics Cookbook(?)

"Alan Corey" wrote in message
I'm looking for a copy of a book I used to have back in the 1980s. It
was orange, paperback, maybe 6x8 x 1/2 inches. I think the title was
just Electronics Cookbook. I don't remember who wrote it, maybe
Forest Nims.

It had basic circuits: amplifiers, oscillators, etc. of different
types. There were 2 pages or so devoted to each circuit, the
advantages, disadvantages, how to optimize for different parameters,
typical input and output impedances. It was mostly linear/analog
circuitry.

If I could find out the exact title and author's name, maybe an ISBN
number, I could look on eBay or Amazon or somwhere.

Anyone remember what the output impedance of a grounded-gate FET
preamp is? This book would have it.

Thanks,

Alan AB1JX

I do recall a Orange cookbook, Then they had shrunk it down to the
smaller handbooks found in RS.

Cheers