Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Case of the stolen snow shovel

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 19:37:50 -0600, "
wrote:

blocking the front of my business. My cop friend told me it would be a
crime for me to damage the vehicles in any way including flattening the
tires. I told him I would think of something and I did. I started
covering their tags with duct tape and I imagine quite a few wound up
face down on the pavement with cops pointing guns at them. I told my cop
friend what I had done and after laughing himself silly, told me
that a traffic ticket for an obscured tag was quite expensive. So
whenever anyone pulled up to my place and asked if it was OK to park
there I said it would cost them a minimum of $300.00. :-)

Damn, you're evil!

No he ain't