Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On Feb 8, 1:57*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
The jewelry
sale was another thing that caught my eye. (Store owner couldn't sell
pieces at $5, left instructions for the clerk to run 'em at 2/5 while
she left for the weekend/ vacation, clerk mistook that for $25 and
sold them all that weekend at the increased price, IIRC.)

I have seen this in action. An acquaintance made fishing rods. He
originally priced the fly rods less than the sal****er rods. Less
material, less labor. Did not sell well. Raised the price so they
were a bit more than the Sage fly rods and they sold very well.

Dan