Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus908 Ignoramus908 is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On 2011-02-08, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 08:42:48 -0700, Steve Ackman
wrote:

In , on Tue, 08 Feb 2011
05:17:55 -0800, Larry Jaques, wrote:

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:18:21 -0600, Ignoramus31358
wrote:

I'm sorry. I forgot that you were a True Believer of The Chosen One.

Larry, you're the one who first mentioned ch. 4 in
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. (Thanks for
that, btw -- took me a while to get around to it, but
I'm finally on the last chapter)

Jewelcome. Ed Huntress, I believe, turned me on to that several years
ago. I was happy to pass it on. Great book, isn't it? The jewelry
sale was another thing that caught my eye. (Store owner couldn't sell
pieces at $5, left instructions for the clerk to run 'em at 2/5 while
she left for the weekend/ vacation, clerk mistook that for $25 and
sold them all that weekend at the increased price, IIRC.)

I loved that book when I read it 11 years ago.

Remember, once the prophesied occurences don't, the
faithful become even more rabidly faithful.

I didn't catch the Obama interview on O'Reilly last Saturday, did you?

Not at the time, but it's available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3SX0lRWjEk

I'll definitely have to watch the squirming, though I'm sure it was an
entirely scripted scene. I don't think The O's handlers let him talk
freely. Is this guy another (slightly more tanned) version of Slick
Willy, or what?

the Muslim Brotherhood, "there are strains of their ideology which
are anti-US"? Sheeeeeeit, what an understatement.

I watched the recording (about 80% of it) and it was actually very
nice.