Gary Owens

Default Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses

How can you hit a lawyer in the head, when they always have there head up
their collective ass's.
gary

"Bob Robinson" wrote in message
RH tOWNSEND wrote:
I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or
everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have
apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or
involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime
since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or
almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking
knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a
water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the
current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well.
Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.

Robert Townsend, CLI

The most common incidents IIRC, were those involving heavy pump
components striking visiting personal injury lawyers on the top of the
head. Many times the lawyers were assisted in maintaining the proper
position in relation to the falling objects.....