Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
And supposing I work part time at best. Are you implying
that racist, homophobe, child molesting, capitalist,
Republican voting, part time workers who drink milk out of
the jug pay no taxes?

Obvious I struck a raw nerve...

First off, I have nothing against the poor..

My only implication was that in all likelyhood your annual income level is
well below the threshold at which you would be responsible for payment of
any federal taxes

Might as well start flapping your arms and clucking since you're already
doing the chicken dance now.

"stimulus waste of my money"

--what a whopper...