Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31358 Ignoramus31358 is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On 2011-02-07, Snag wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:BcWdnU9oKMw7_M3QnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Snag" wrote in message

I still can't find a job doing what I was doing - building
commercial cabinetry . This is because there is *NO* commercial
construction going on

Oops--almost forgot...good luck finding a new job.

--

I've quit looking , am working a handyman business now . I think it'll
work out , when the weather warms things should pick up .

BTW , I don't blame Bush , I don't blame Obammy , I don't blame
republicans or democrats . I blame all the politicians , those who
"just went along" , and those lined their pockets with special
interest money . The bankers and others couldn't have done what they
did to us without the complicity of those who make the laws that
regulate them . Follow the money .

Snag, sorry to hear about this predicament (being in office furniture
business at the wrong time). You get hit by a double whammy, one being
that there is less office construction, and another that the market is
full of used office furniture, when companies are looking for ways to
save money and buy used.

I personally think that office construction was overdone in late
2000s, and that it is unlikely to come back at those levels.