Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:BcWdnU9oKMw7_M3QnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Snag" wrote in message

I still can't find a job doing what I was doing - building
commercial cabinetry . This is because there is *NO* commercial
construction going on

Oops--almost forgot...good luck finding a new job.

--

I've quit looking , am working a handyman business now . I think it'll
work out , when the weather warms things should pick up .