Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Eco - windmills ... (bit OT)

Fact: There are too many people. If population continues to grow
unchecked, "something" will eventually happen to reduce it --
global war, starvation, economic collapse, perhaps things we
haven't anticipated. THE EARTH DOES NOT HAVE AN UNLIMITED
CARRYING CAPACITY. We can choose to do something rational
about it -- or ignore it.

And virtually everyone either ignores this problem, or feels helpless
to do anything.

Two other views which have been expressed he

Doing anything is an affront to personal freedom.

Anything we do will have undesirable side-effects, so we should do nothing.