Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Faceshield

On 2/07/11 10:21 AM, Bill wrote:
On 2/7/2011 9:31 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

You should at least go with a supplied air mask, Bill:

http://tinyurl.com/49vmdl4 or the trendier http://tinyurl.com/4fdv3oe

Let he who has not bumped the top of his head in the shop laugh first...
For the time begin, I'll need to stick with more value-oriented
products. I think even thinking about safety like this once in a while
is good practice. And there may be one person reading this who will
identify a way they can further protect something that is difficult to
fix or replace.

Throw caution to the wind, go with one of these:
http://tinyurl.com/659yj9n

--
Froz...