Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus31358 Ignoramus31358 is offline

Default Hope and Change - How is it working out....

On 2011-02-07, Steve W. wrote:

Report Card on Obama's First Two Years
By K.E. Campbell
Two years ago today, Barack Obama was inaugurated as president of the
United States. Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

Numbers don't lie, and here are the data on the impact he has had on the
lives of Americans:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/..._first_tw.html

The "hope and change" is working great for me.

I am far better off now than I was two year ago.

The American thinker report shows decent progress too. Stock market up
50% percent, cheaper housing, CPI up only 3.8%. In addition, American
thinker neglects to mention that we are in the midst of a broad
economic recovery that I call "Obama recovery".

Inflation and debt, doubtless, is a worry to me, to a greater extent
than the bond market seems to think.