Steve Knight

Default ques about NiCd vs NiMh battery charging

I have 2 chargers, both charge fairly fast like 45 min. One is
automatic & the other has a start button & a reset button.
Seems like replacement NiCd are getting extinct but the NiMh stuff
(from Mak) gives me sticker shock.....and I didn't want to spring for
the NiMh & then have to buy another charger....it's a damn conspiricy
I tell you-oh, never mind, I'm getting to old for this hi tech ****
anyway!

the thing is you will get more charges from a nicad pack. the only thing Nimh
gives you is a higher capacity you may get a longer run time.
it's give and take.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes