Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT All this crap about hydrogen cars

In article ,
" wrote:

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:03:52 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Start drilling in Santa Barbara

Hasn't been too popular here since '69, but still, there's at least a
dozen offshore platforms now, compared to 3 when I got here in '76. The
NIMBYS and those of us you derisively refer to as greenies really only
want one thing: for the ****ing oil companies to exercise a reasonable
measure of precaution. They proved again in the Gulf that they really do
not give one flying **** about safety.

Hogwash. They, and you, want to shut down *all* industry.

I do not. I like industry. But I don't think it has to be practiced
irresponsibly, as it has been since the dawn of the industrial
revolution.