Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Eco - windmills ... (bit OT)

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
It's true that scientists are only slightly less irrational
than your average idiot. That doesn't mean they're wrong,
or that it's a bad idea to use less energy or recycle waste.

You too, appear to miss the point of what I was saying ...

Oh, I got your point... That people accept certain belief systems with a
near-religious fervor. But that has nothing to do with whether those
beliefs
are true or not, or how we should live our lives.

Well, for the rest of the world aside from you, I would contend that it
really does, which is why the perceived problem of belief in the science
among the general populace, exists in the first place. It is this point that
I believe both you, and the presenter of that programme, missed ...

Arfa