Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Faceshield

George W Frost wrote:
wrote in message
Anyone using a full face faceshield like this for any non-lathe
woodworking (to satisfy Lobby, I'm looking for something that will fit in
my dishwasher... ; ) ? Seems like I saw a few people wearing them at
The Woodworking Shows.

I guess there's almost no limit to what you can protect against kickback,
etc. One reviewer who had a lathe throw a log into this mouth, knocking
out a few teeth, swears now by the unit below.

Uvex S8510 Bionic Black Matte Faceshield with Clear Anti-fog Hardcoat
Visor

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

As long as I'm throwing perfectly good money at dishwashers, buying
something like this might help ease my pain. : )

Bill

****ed if I know why you would want to use one of these in a dishwasher
All the dishwashers I have seen, have been too small for anyone to fit
through the little door, whether they are wearing a face shield or not.

Well, I figured it would keep the soap out of my eyes when I am cleaning
up in the morning.