Posted to rec.woodworking
George W Frost George W Frost is offline

Default Faceshield

"Bill" wrote in message
Anyone using a full face faceshield like this for any non-lathe
woodworking (to satisfy Lobby, I'm looking for something that will fit in
my dishwasher... ; ) ? Seems like I saw a few people wearing them at
The Woodworking Shows.

I guess there's almost no limit to what you can protect against kickback,
etc. One reviewer who had a lathe throw a log into this mouth, knocking
out a few teeth, swears now by the unit below.

Uvex S8510 Bionic Black Matte Faceshield with Clear Anti-fog Hardcoat
Visor

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

As long as I'm throwing perfectly good money at dishwashers, buying
something like this might help ease my pain. : )

Bill

****ed if I know why you would want to use one of these in a dishwasher
All the dishwashers I have seen, have been too small for anyone to fit
through the little door, whether they are wearing a face shield or not.
Are you going to climb in to check whether the washer is doing a proper job?
Why don't you get your wife to do the job she was designed to do?,
do the dishes and then you can stand behind her watching her every move
And all this without having to buy a dishwasher and climb inside to check on
its progress