Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Old Violin

On Feb 6, 3:48*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 6, 2:41*pm, RicodJour wrote:

Roba, how do you feel about Natalie McMasters? *

She's a one woman wrecking crew. Ashlie McIsaac's cousin, another Cape
Bretoner.

Angela and I love that kind of music when live, and preferably in
smaller venues.
Natalie has become a little plastic, IMHO, a bit commercialized.
But very talented. We do not own any of her music.

BTW, she's going to be a mommy (#4) any day now.

She's definitely more toned down than when I saw her live. I was
hoping to find a video of her doing something like at Newport. Irish
step dancing is unique in that the whole idea is to not move your
upper body (or smile like you're enjoying yourself or think it's a big
deal), and that allows someone to play an instrument. I'd never seen
anyone move their legs and feet like that while playing an instrument
- or since.

It even brought comments from my girlfriend - "Why are you drooling?"
"Umm, I'm hungry...?"