Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default 5" ROS choices?

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:52:00 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article , markem618
says...

Or having the customer return it. That is where the QC departments now
reside.

So found your own tool company on the basis of your definition of
"quality control" and see how many you sell.

It seems to sell alot of stuff in the market place today actually.

Like what?

Bought any home video, a radio, small kitchen appliances.

But
I prefered with the stuff work out of the box 100% of the time. That
is not the case you test 13 out of a thousand if they pass send them
to the warehouse.

So what do you, test _all_ the cartridges in the case?

Actually I test nada now, except for what I buy. Use to test
electronics, after I fixed the production that did not work.

But testing at assembly works, sampling works well for electronic
components but still relies upon use in pcb to weed out the bad ones.

Mark