Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Is all harvest gold the same?

On 2/5/2011 1:21 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 08:55:20 -0800, "Steve
wrote:

"Caesar wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 08:15:34 -0500,
wrote Re Is all harvest gold the same?:

So what are the odds the colors are the same?

The odds are not good.

But they all look so bad that no one notices anyway. I prefer the turquoise
myself.

Avocado is second.

Our first house did you one better. The fridge was avocado and the stove
harvest gold. Add in the *yellow* (nothing goes with yellow) bathroom
fixtures and it was perfect!

I like yellow bathroom fixtures. Makes me feel like a time traveler. I
know exactly the yellow you are talking about- quite popular for a
couple years, back in the day. I even have a real Ma Bell rotary desk
phone in that shade, out back somewhere.

--
aem sends...