Doug Miller

Default Table Saw Rust

In article , "Eric Johnson" wrote:

LMAO your histerical!
http://www.meguiars.com.au/Get_Schooled38.htm

That is if your implying all car wax has silicone.

No, not all. But some do -- and you can't tell which do, and which don't. Best
to stick with waxes that are *known* to be silicone-free.

I only pursued this from personal experience, been using it for nearly 20
years with no ill affects. Never said it was the only way and I did my best
to avoid name brand promotion.

Guess you've been lucky so far. Some other poor schlub who follows your
misguided advice might not be so lucky. And then he'll post here, asking why
his finish fisheyed.