Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_6_] CW[_6_] is offline

Default Looking for a motor source

"Sonny" wrote in message
Someone mentioned Yellow Pages and, on your previous post, someone
mentioned taking it to a shop to be evaluated. My local electircal
supply company, which has a department for repairing motors, will, for
free, evaluate any motor and give quotes for repair or replacement.
Shop around for such a company/shop.

Assuming you've done the troubleshooting, as recommended on the
comparable replacement motors. I bought a new Unisaw motor at a much
cheaper price, via Amazon, than what Delta, my local shop & Gainger
(also local) wanted.

I think, if you email the specs of your motor to Baldor, they will
match the correct replacement motor.

Sonny

I'm sure they will but the price will be as high as what Jet wants.