Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Eco - windmills ... (bit OT)

One way to have fewer people is to give birth to fewer people.
This is generally happening in developed countries -- which is
fortunate, because people with high standards of living tend
to use too much energy and consume too many natural resources.

So what? those people also PRODUCE more.
If you want to lower YOUR standard of living,go right ahead.
Don't expect me to lower mine over your ridiculous assumptions.

Ridiculous? Fewer people -- less demand for everything -- less need to
produce things

You don't want me to take away people's freedom to destroy themselves?
Fine. On a certain level, I really don't care. The world doesn't need
"the damned human race".

it doesn't need your wacky beliefs either.

Wacky? There's nothing wacky about common sense. You need to do some
thinking...