Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Eco - windmills ... (bit OT)

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
I'm not buying the idea that humans can have an effect
on global climate. (aside from a major nuclear war...)

Small changes over a long period of time can have a big effect.

Maybe, but the climate change scientists would have us believe that we are
causing all this in but a few years ...

then I REALLY get creeped out when people start talking
about lowering the world population. For that, They Go First;
they can set us an example, show us how truly caring they
are about it.

Fact: There are too many people. If population continues to grow
unchecked,
"something" will eventually happen to reduce it -- global war, starvation,
economic collapse, perhaps things we haven't anticipated. THE EARTH DOES
NOT
HAVE AN UNLIMITED CARRYING CAPACITY. We can choose to do something
rational
about it -- or ignore it.

snip

At some point, human beings -- in all countries, at
all economic levels -- need to be FORCED to have fewer children. Enough
fewer, so that global population begins to decline.

Well, I seem to recall that the Chinese have a birth restriction policy in
place, and it has been a disaster in terms of unwanted and abandoned
daughters, because the don't fulfill the cultural need for sons ...

Arfa