Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bad Tenants

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:25:33 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You bought a .380 to take out a 300 pound crazy man? Do you
think that's enough gun? I doubt it.

Don't be silly Chris. I've yet to meet a 300 pound man that can catch
a .380 between his teeth, nor one that can stop a .22 behind the ear
lobe.

Now think about it!

Simple as some "strategery" placement of the round.

Under the chin. The jawbone is shaped so that a gun barrel will "center"
itself if pushed hard enough. Also a good place to stick an icepick or a
long-bladed cabinet screwdriver. (AHR topicality!) (-: There was a mobster
whose name escapes me (something to do with tooth) who managed to avoid
being murdered by deflecting a .22 round with his front tooth. So yes, you
have to know where to put it. The secret to so many things in life.

I was reading last night about gangster Roy DeMeo who perfected what became
known as the "Gemini" system for mob hits. He would invite the victim to
his nightclub, the Gemini, which was connected to an apartment building in
the back. As they walked into the apartment, someone would be waiting with
a .22 and would shoot the victim in the head. They immediately wrapped his
head in a towel and then stuck a kitchen knife in the victim's heart to stop
the blood from gushing. Then they would dismember the victim in a kiddie
pool and take the various pieces to restaurant garbage dumpsters. Some
estimates place the number of people who were completely "disappeared" at
close to 200. But as HeyBub has said, they were mostly other gangsters
whom not many people missed. IIRC, it was Paul Castellano who eventually
put DeMeo through his own murder assembly line. Poetic justice. A short
while later, Castellano was gunned down by a small army of Gotti button men
outside of Spark's Steakhouse in NYC at the height of the Christmas shopping
season. As you might expect, "Big Paulie got shot, but nobody seen
nothing!"

--
Bobby G.