Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mass firings at Chipotle restaurants

Jim Wilkins wrote:

On Dec 18, 11:42 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
The SF trilogy I wrote 20+ years ago is set mostly on Ganymede.

Have you posted it yet?

I have to convert the files from Commodore 1581 Speedscript files to
IBM compatible .txt files.

http://www.trikaliotis.net/opencbm

Thanks. Interesting website, but Speedscript doesn't store files in
ASCII. Instead, it used Commodore screen codes. I can write and run a
conversion program on the C128D to output the files in ASCII, if the
files are still readable. Also, there is a Commodore emulator that lets
you read from Commodore drives and save to your hard drive. I have a
copy on a spare hard drive somewhere.

Teflon coated.