Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Diacro Press Brake Specs

On 2011-02-04, Max Krippler wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what a Diacro 16-24 Press Brake (hand operated)
weighs in at? Thanks

I don't know about that, but the finger brake (probably a
similar weight) has the following listed as the shipping weight for 24"
and 36" ones:

24" 352 lbs

36" 470 lbs

At the time I downloaded the manuals from the DiAcro site, the
press brake was not included in the list of tool manuals and papers.
And now, there is even less to be found at their site.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564