Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Use house heating or halogen far-infrared heater for one person?

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:24:17 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote Re Use house heating or
halogen far-infrared heater for one person?:

On the other hand, many of those now struggling with cost saving
options are only doing it because they are hurting financially. From
what I observe, the minimalist ethos was never previously an important
part of their philosophy. They were people who formerly lived "large"
but now can't do it anymore. (I'm not referring to the OP, but to
what I see around me).

Yeah, I got that.
Wouldn't be as much adjustment if they were used to living "small."
Might not even be necessary.
But people are very adaptable.
In re to your "third world" comment, adaptability is a good thing when
welfare beckons the formerly flush.

Very true ideed.