Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT - HELP !!! I'm falling and can't get up!!!!

"Han" wrote in message
"Robert Green" wrote in
:

As for back problems, I brought it on myself by raking up seventeen 39
gal. bags of leaves in one day. Later, when I went to take the
clothes out of the dryer I bent over and down I went, like a sack of
cement. As you probably know, once a disc ruptures, you're screwed for
life. If only I wasn't such a macho idiot out to prove how many
leaves I could rake in a day. Now I never lift anything bigger than
my head. (-:

So sorry for you. The cople of times with sciatica, I don't really know
what I did, except maybe overdo something or another.

Thanks. I don't know whether it's better to know what hurt you or not.
Sucks either way.

--
Bobby G.