Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Wow!

John Fields wrote:

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:44:06 -0500, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Something I've not seen before here in AZ...

Looking out, I noticed the pool looked odd this morning, went out
(7:40AM, presently 30°F)...

A thin skim of ice on the eastern half!

...Jim Thompson

I heard that they had significant ice storms in Texas that brought down
power transmission lines. There was one account that South Texas was getting
electric power from Mexico till the lines were fixed.
Oppie

---
We lost phone service in Austin, on Wednesday, and had to patch into
the Mexican phone company, Taco Bell, for a while.

That joke has no meat to it. ;-)

Teflon coated.