Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bad Tenants

"Steve B" wrote in message

"aemeijers" wrote

IMHO, property management companies are mainly for rich people who own
rental properties for the tax losses they provide.

--
aem sends...

There's something wrong when the management company makes more than you

do.

You've noticed. (-: The tax system in America is part of the problem. We
pay people not to grow food, we pay oil companies incentives to do what they
would be doing anyway, the personal income tax forms get more complex each
year . . . you get the picture. And now we have a health bill that
essentially feeds more victims into the badly broken health insurance system
under threat of fines. It makes me wonder just "Who runs Bartertown?"

--
Bobby G.