Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bad Tenants

"Evan" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 3:50 pm, "Robert Green" wrote:

stuff snipped

Civil court is by persuasiveness of the evidence . . .

I believe that it's the preponderance of evidence, as in "more likely than
not" whereas criminal court requires guilt to be established beyond
reasonable doubt. In any event, it's moot. We've decided renting is not
worth the hassle in our jurisdiction because the deck is stacked against
landlords in a number of ways. We're going to arrange for a house-sitter
instead. Thanks for all your input. Most enlightening.

--
Bobby G.