Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HELP !!! my car can't get up!!!!

I love those battery booster packs. HF ones are
useless. I did get a better one from Napa, which
has been used several times.

You afraid of getting HIV from other cars, doing
unprotected jump starts?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Robert Green" wrote in message

along with a fully charged 12V battery so that I
can jump those in need without having to mate
our two cars together electrically. Hell, I've
even ended up jumping my own battery when I
inadvertently left the interior lights on one time.
There's nothing like extreme cold to knock the
remaining life out of a marginal car battery. It's
a bad feeling when you're out in the middle of
cold, dark nowhere and you turn the key only
to hear: rrrrrrrrr, rrrrr, rrr, click, click,
click.

--
Bobby G.