Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default OT Damned txt messages come at the worst time!

On 2/03/11 1:07 PM, Josepi wrote:
Thanx.

Note it's always a new nickname that spouts the garbage. The rest want to
discuss woodworking, here.

"The Daring wrote in message
You can always try being ugly and nasty to him or do what I do on very
rare occasions, killfile. I really only do that when someone constantly
spews foul and abusive language making continual personal attacks. You
can also pretend the offender is a four year old who interrupts daddy
when he's talking to other adults. :-)

Hi DD
I see you have seen the resident ass of rec.woodworking. Just like old
Stormy in a.h.r (and a few others we have run across in our usenet
travels), clueless, the clue-by-four upside the head hasn't worked yet.

--
Froz...