Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HELP !!! I'm falling and can't get up!!!!

On 2/3/2011 9:02 AM, Han wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:iidroi$lm$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

Even a cellphone that's not registered or signed up for any service,
can still dial and call 911. Heck, I've seen prepaid cellphones for
sale at less than $10.

TDD

Point is that a phone on the kitchen counter is no help. How are you
nailingit to the person in potential need of it? A clickable button on a
string around the neck is easier.

I agree, I used to sell them in the alarm industry but cellphones are so
small now, it would be easy to make up a little holster that could be
worn around a persons neck.

TDD