Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

On 2/3/2011 10:45 AM, Sunworshipper wrote:

Yeah, know the feeling. In Nevada I could be out in the middle of
nowhere and almost everything I dug up was a bullet. One time I was at
Delamar NV. and started metal detecting in the huge tailing pile,
first beep was a bullet !

Haha, yeah, I've found a couple dozen bullets out in the woods, and not
in banks or hillsides, but out in flat areas. Pretty much where they
landed I'd guess.

One of the neatest things I found was a plain whiskey shot glass in
perfect condition. Just happened to be in the midst of yet another
collection of flattened tin cans...

Jon