Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HELP !!! I'm falling and can't get up!!!!

According to Obammy's teleprompter, it's a
result of the fiscal irresponsibility of the last
eight years. They didn't spend enough, and now
Zero has to make up for it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message

It was suppose to be an effect of global warming that
icing instances
will start occurring much more often. When its bad, you
loose your
power,
you run out of food, and can't go anywhere, and can't get
gas, or
anything.

greg

Darn that Global Warming,...er, Cooling,...er, Change,...er,
Hope and
Change,...er, I'll blame somebody or something. :-)

TDD