Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HELP !!! I'm falling and can't get up!!!!

On 2/2/2011 2:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"Han" wrote in message
Frank wrote in news:iic4r6$mno$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

My dad, when in his 80's fell in the snow his parking lot and though
unhurt could not get up and it was 15 minutes before someone found him.

Make them wear an alert thingy. It works!

--
Best regards
Han

My wife fell in the driveway and had quite a wait. Now, she it not
allowed to even go to the mailbox without a cellphone. She's had a
couple of issues to warrant that.

Even a cellphone that's not registered or signed up for any service,
can still dial and call 911. Heck, I've seen prepaid cellphones for
sale at less than $10.

TDD